From a green field site over 50 years ago, CR Morrow Ltd has grown to become one of the leading car and farm machinery dealers in the province, from those humble beginnings in 1952 it has also grown and developed into a modern and well-equipped multi franchise complex.
CR Morrow Ltd began its fledging development, with the introduction of petrol pumps and vehicle servicing in 1952. Five years later the first agricultural Agency was acquired and agencies for most leading makes of farm machinery. The first tractor sold was a McCormick International 30 hp B250 at an asking price of £575.
As business increased in the late 1950s and into the early 1960s, C. R. Morrow became a Limited company during 1961 with Mr & Mrs Morrow as Directors. In 1965 the company acquired its first car franchise, incorporating Hillman, Humber, Sunbeam and Talbot (later to become Chrysler), which it sold successfully until the late '70s when Mitsubishi, Skoda and Seat were acquired.
The next major change came in 1988 when the company was successful in obtaining the GM Franchise to supply Vauxhall cars, whose models still grace the modern showrooms at CR Morrow Ltd today along with Hyundai and Isuzu opposite the latest Auto Centre for all Makes and Models of quality used cars.
In December of 2009 we took on our latest and most recent franchise, FORD. With all makes and models available.
We look ahead to many more successful years and would like to thank all our customers, many of whom are now friends, for their support and business over the years at CR Morrow Ltd.
Why not call in today?
Please visit this link to see our location..